The Kofford Family relocates to Colorado after 40 years as Californians. In December of 2007, Grandma Lorraine is diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. Sadly, she passed away on Dec. 26th, 2008 after a year long courageous battle. Follow our journey as we keep Lorraine's memory alive, and as we learn to appreciate that each day we are given, is a gift to be enjoyed!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robertson

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Last day for a button give away!

Today is the last day to leave a comment for the button giveaway! You can leave a comment here on this post, (or below) if you are interested in being included in the drawing.

Tonight at 8 p.m. my two kiddo's will be drawing 3 names for a custom button designed by the lovely and talented Faith! She is so creative, I wish I had enough to give everyone a button who has entered! Her prices are very reasonable though, so I hope you will consider her for your blog needs in the coming weeks and months.

We're off to church, to finish a Science Fair project, and to work at our last Girl Scout cookie booth of the season! Yesterday, Ashlyn and I participated in "Project Linus" which is an organization that provides blankets for those in need, and between all the busy Girl Scouts, over 150 blankets were completed! Wow!

Have a great Sunday, and do check back tomorrow morning...YOU may be a blog button winner!

11 comments:

Traci said...

you know what they say...
third time's a charm! ;)

Sofia Striffler said...

Hope I can win that would be great. Have a great Sunday

Unknown said...

I emailed Faith about a new design! I hope to start with a button tho! Thanks for this giveaway!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Denise, did you sign me up? I thought I had commented, but maybe I didn't. So if I didn't, please include me in your drawing.

Have a lovely Sunday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lorri said...

I still want to win!!!

Unknown said...

Ok Denise, I really want that button!!!

Our day sounds similar to yours! We went to Mass, and ran some errands after we dropped teh kids. Nick went to a friends, the girls did homework, til 3 when the members of Anchor club came over to work on their dance for convention next weekend. I bought another box of GS cookies at a booth outside our grocery, and thought of you and a few others I know with little GS's of their own.
I love Project Linus, how wonderful!

Sue said...

Sounds like you have been a busy bee.... good for you! And good for you guys doing Project Linus! We did it at Christmas time and it was so rewarding. I should get back at it -- it's one of the "crafty" things I CAN do! haha

Have a beautiful day!
Love ya
Sue

**My fingers are crossed ;-)

glitzen said...

Oh goodie! I think blog buttons are a wonderful prize. How FUN! :)
I emailed Faith too, and told her you could vouch for me...hee hee. I would love to see her ideas! She sure made your blog even more beautiful (it was already gorgeous!).

Kat said...

I commented on your original post, but will comment here too just in case! :)

susan said...

Denise--I left you a surprise on by blog. Have a happy week--Susan

Kim said...

It's past 8 p.m. but I did want to say hi and love ya. Also, I talked to a K teacher in Red Bluff today and mentioned your scholarship. She may apply!

Hope your weekend was fantastic!