The Kofford Family relocates to Colorado after 40 years as Californians. In December of 2007, Grandma Lorraine is diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. Sadly, she passed away on Dec. 26th, 2008 after a year long courageous battle. Follow our journey as we keep Lorraine's memory alive, and as we learn to appreciate that each day we are given, is a gift to be enjoyed!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robertson

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Remember the fashion show request?

It's coming soon...here's a sneak peek...

The shoes...yes, they are paisley...who would have ever guessed mousy-me would ever trade in her Uggs for such a fantastic shoe? :-)

The clothes...several pants are being hemmed this week...no more "high waters", no more hems dragging in the snow...shhhh don't tell, I am guilty of both!

The pumps...elegant and timeless...

The girl...well, technically she isn't a girl anymore, she's a middle aged woman, but who's counting?

Thanks to Rachel the stylist, (aka the fashion miracle worker) the show is coming soon!

Remember to "Pay It Forward" and let me know your good deeds and kind gestures...one more day to go for the Cafe Au Lait Giveaway! :-)

15 comments:

glitzen said...

OH wowzers, those shoes could dance by themselves! They look like they are just itching to go and paint the town. Stunning! I love shoes with personality.
You look just great too. How fun to be styling a new wardrobe!
Take care dear one!

Unknown said...

What yummy shoes! I am excited to see your fashion show... I need to ditch the wide flats and Khaki look!

Lucy Marie said...

Ooh. Those shoes are gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest.

ShutUpandRun said...

My good deed if you can call it on: Someone came to the door to get donations for Environment Colorado. I hate it when people come to my door. I would much rather just get the info, read it through and decide if I want to donate. It was dinner time, I was sweaty from a run, but this young woman was very sweet and kind of nervous so I let her give me her spiel for quite some time. In the end I didn't donate, but got her info, and really listened to what she had to say. Didn't slam the door in her face at least, does that count?

I'm a fan of the paisley shoes, BTW.

Kim said...

OOOH LA LA! Love both pairs of the sexy shoes! Can't wait to see the rest of the reveal. I guess my ever present capri's and flats could use some sprucing up.

You look gorgeous my friend!
LYLAS!

Sue said...

I LOVE the shoes! You go girl!! Can't wait to see more!!!

Faith said...

Check you out!! You look so cute and sassy. I love the new clothes, shoes and accessories. You look fabulous!!!

nini said...

LOVE those paisley shoes!!!!! Not sure if I could pull off anything that high for more than 5 minutes but they sure do look good!

MiMi said...

WOW! You look fabulous and I am loving those shoes! Especially the paisley ones! Can't wait to see the full fashion show.

Cheryl said...

Love the shoes, I wish I could walk in heels like those. You look FANTASTIC!
Peace and Blessings
Cheryl..Snatch JOY~

Darlene said...

WOW those shoes are high....I would be a giant if I was wearing them!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Let's see. I went to a board meeting tonight, and I sat there and participated for three hours. I am an advisor to a group of younger women. I also helped them set up all the tables and chairs, and I took out all the garbage from the dinner meeting. Does that count??? LOL! And I was the last one to pull out of the parking lot. :-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

ParisPink said...

Love the paisley shoes! So adorable!

Unknown said...

Hi Denise, killer lovely shoes! Can't wait for the fashion show.

Today(tuesday) I gave away the book I just finished. It's the kind of book you just want to pass on and on. Keep reading my blog, I'll be having my own give away in a couple of weeks, and it ties into the book.
I also gave out 3 hugs to small children with boo boos as I worked in the school clinic.......love those little ones!

AndreaLeigh said...

love your shoes! i'm crazy about black patent and the paisley is oh so fun!