The Kofford Family relocates to Colorado after 40 years as Californians. In December of 2007, Grandma Lorraine is diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. Sadly, she passed away on Dec. 26th, 2008 after a year long courageous battle. Follow our journey as we keep Lorraine's memory alive, and as we learn to appreciate that each day we are given, is a gift to be enjoyed!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robertson

Monday, March 2, 2009

And The Winners Are...

It was very exciting...we each took turns drawing names out of Kyle's cowboy hat...(This was a professional operation here you know! :-) We had everyone's names written on little pieces of paper, and some names had several entries.

Kyle drew first...and the first winner was...Kelli from Eat as a Family! Congratulations Kelli! I was next to draw and the lucky winner was...Linda from LindanJake! Congratulations Linda! Lastly, Ashlyn pulled Petrii from Dawn's Cottage Corner! Congratulations Dawn!


Congratulations to our 3 winners! I will let Faith know that you will be contacting her to create your custom blog button! You can contact her at: walkwithmebyfaith@gmail.com. she'll be waiting to hear from you!

P.S. For those of you who kindly entered and didn't win this time, please know that Faith is eager to work with you as well. Her button prices are very reasonable, so don't let not winning stop you from creating a new header or button that reflects how you want your blog to portray you! I look forward to following all your blog stories in the coming weeks! Thank you again for participating! Our next giveaway for some fun home decor items is coming soon, so do check back!

Have a good week and until next time...

Eat an apple today! "An apple a day keeps the doctor away!" :-)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to your winners, I'm sorry I'm not one, booo hooo, but I'm happy you introduced Faith to me and her talents!
Happy Monday!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Congrats to the winners!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lorri said...

Hooray Mrs. Kelli Luck! If it wasn't me, I'm excited it was her! She has a GREAT website and cooking ministry...be sure to check it out! Her little son Jackson is Olivia's future husbnad (He lives in CA)

Denise, your bible study workbook is on it's way through Scott and Tom today. Just do what you can and watch the blog...stop in if you ever have a free moment!

Love, Lorri

ShutUpandRun said...

This was a great idea! I will be signing up for more give aways. I LOVE winning (as I'm sure we all do). Sorry we missed you on Saturday. Funny that the girls had the same fabric. It was a lot of fun. Hope to see you soon. What time does Ashlyn perform on Sat?

Pineapple Princess said...

Yay, for the winners!

Your kids are such cuties, by the way! :)

Sofia Striffler said...

Congrats to all the winners. Sorry I wasn't one of them. I will contact her anyway.

MiMi said...

Congratulations to the winners! I can't wait to see what "cuteness" Faith creates for these blogging friends. (BTW...Thank you for adding my button to your blog!)

Thank you, also, for your sweet comment on my "Queen of What If" post. I am glad that you found encouragement from reading it. God has definitely been doing a work in my life about fear through the Esther Bible study. It has been terrific and I would definitely recommend it to any lady!

Oh, and your children are so adorable!

Sue said...

Congratulations winners!! How fun, and what a great thing you have done, Denise. Love the pictures!!

Have a spectacular day!!
Hugs!!

Linda said...

Thank you again Denise! I'll contact Faith today. How fun!

Traci said...

That was fun! I've never done anything like that before, thanks for doing it. I look forward to reading more about you and your family. We're 'snowed in' today in Charlotte, NC for the third time this year, can you believe it? Looks like I've got some time to read...

LenaLoo said...

Such a cute update! Loving the background! I wish I had entered! (I know how to make buttons, but I am lazy lol)