The Kofford Family relocates to Colorado after 40 years as Californians. In December of 2007, Grandma Lorraine is diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. Sadly, she passed away on Dec. 26th, 2008 after a year long courageous battle. Follow our journey as we keep Lorraine's memory alive, and as we learn to appreciate that each day we are given, is a gift to be enjoyed!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robertson

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Laura!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thank you so much for that Special Song for my Birthday! That just made my Day! Now, that I'm all choked up, I don't know what else to say...

You are a great friend Denise and I miss you more than you know!

It was so great chit-chatting with you today! Just like old times!

My love to all of you & Grandma Lorraine, we are praying for her.

Thank you again,

Laura