The Kofford Family relocates to Colorado after 40 years as Californians. In December of 2007, Grandma Lorraine is diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. Sadly, she passed away on Dec. 26th, 2008 after a year long courageous battle. Follow our journey as we keep Lorraine's memory alive, and as we learn to appreciate that each day we are given, is a gift to be enjoyed!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robertson

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy 1 Year "Blog-oversary"!

Photobucket
Who knew there was such a celebration? Who knew that blogging would be so much fun a year ago? We started off just wanting our parents to see what our life was like in our new state. Who knew that friends, family, and people we don't even know personally would come to follow our life story? I never knew how fun it would be to read a comment when I posted an entry. Who knew that folks in other states would come to "visit", and bring me a little sense of validation each day with their supportive comments? I didn't know that both old and new friends alike would keep coming back to see us. We didn't know any of that, but I am so glad that we took the blogging leap...and I am grateful that you are here!

5 comments:

stefanie said...

Happy Blog-oversary!

I'm glad you're here and I've enjoyed meeting and getting to know you and your family.

Here's to many more...

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Kim said...

Your blogging inspired me to "give it a try" on my end. Thank you Denise! I feel the same emotions as you with my blog and am so glad to re-connect with your family each day. God bless and may the blog continue....

LYLAS!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 year anniversary! Thank you so much for all your inspiration and humor:Looking forward to another year!

Nancy

Sue said...

I look forward to reading what's new with you... so HAPPY BLOG-OVERSARY! Keep up the great work!

Love ya!