The Kofford Family relocates to Colorado after 40 years as Californians. In December of 2007, Grandma Lorraine is diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. Sadly, she passed away on Dec. 26th, 2008 after a year long courageous battle. Follow our journey as we keep Lorraine's memory alive, and as we learn to appreciate that each day we are given, is a gift to be enjoyed!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robertson

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Poll Results

Thank you for:
Photobucket
The entire "blogging" experience is fun to play with, and I enjoyed utilizing the feature they provide to post a poll. Thank you to those of you who "voted" on our two recent polls! The results are as follows:

John McCain "won" on the Koffords in Colorado blog with 19 votes, 67% of the voters chose him for their presidential winner. Barack Obama had 9 votes with 32% of voters choosing Obama as our next president. It will be interesting to see how the national polls turn out next month!

In terms of the poll where I asked if you would be interested in reading a 2nd blog with more "opinions" on politics, education, etc...75% of you voted, "yes" with 12 votes, and 4 voted, "no" with 25% of the votes. Thank you all for participating. I have found in the blogger world, having feedback is what makes the experience rewarding, thus comments and "votes" on polls are fun to keep track of.

I have a few ideas regarding starting a second blog with more "opinion" material, and will let you know once it is up and running. I am leaning toward using bloggers feature of "invited guests" so those of you who would like to follow another blog can send me your e-mail address and I would add you to the list of invited readers. That way I can keep the family blog separate from a more politically based genre. You can send me an e-mail at: theappletree926@gmail.com if you would like to be an "invited reader." Of course you all know you are "invited" anytime, but it would allow our family blog to remain more neutral yet give me another blog to express my "voice." Like Ashlyn, I love to write and find even simple writing tasks like blogging therapeutic! :-)

Until next time, enjoy your day!

3 comments:

ShutUpandRun said...

Please add me to your invited list!!

Melissa said...

I would like to be on your list too. Let me know if you need my email address!

Kim said...

pick me, please!!!