The Kofford Family relocates to Colorado after 40 years as Californians. In December of 2007, Grandma Lorraine is diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. Sadly, she passed away on Dec. 26th, 2008 after a year long courageous battle. Follow our journey as we keep Lorraine's memory alive, and as we learn to appreciate that each day we are given, is a gift to be enjoyed!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robertson

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Aye Chihuahua!


Yesterday we took the kids to see the new Disney movie, "Beverly Hills Chihuahua." Since we have two Chihuahua family members, this movie was especially fitting for us. We got all the inside jokes that only Chihuahua lovers would know, (the ear licking references were spot on!) hee hee Upon returning home the kids wanted to dress up our Chihuahuas, so I thought you would get a laugh out of these photos! :-)

Tara Belle isn't much bigger than Ashlyn's toy Chihuahua!

Ah, the dresses she can wear...

Roscoe has outgrown his outfits, so he is "all natural" here! We need to put him on a diet so he can once again fit into his pirate Halloween costume and Santa suit!

Yes, I know what you're thinking, I must have WAY too much time on my hands! :-)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice! My mom dresses her dog (my sister) up for halloween too! Glad you all enjoyed the movie. We may take the girls to that one if it is still raining next weekend. We don't have a Chihauhua but the movie looks funny!

Sue said...

So glad you enjoyed the movie. I have a couple of friends who have chihuahuas... I'm sure they'd love the movie as well. Cute pix!!

Anonymous said...

The dogs looked adorable! Thanks for sharing! I also loved the looking at the enrichment program pictures. I wish Megan could come because it looked like a lot of fun!

Kim said...

Hello! I had fun getting caught up on your Blog tonight (I finished my homework tonight with energy to spare which was a breath of fresh air, and so here I am!)
Your huge sunflower is a cheery greeting! Loved the entertaining posts and pictures!! Again, Happy 20th Anniversary! Wow!
I've never heard of a Honey Locust Tree-- sounds interesting! And pretty, too. The kids look wonderful,tell everyone hello!
Have fun!
love,
kim l.