The Kofford Family relocates to Colorado after 40 years as Californians. In December of 2007, Grandma Lorraine is diagnosed with Stage 4 brain cancer. Sadly, she passed away on Dec. 26th, 2008 after a year long courageous battle. Follow our journey as we keep Lorraine's memory alive, and as we learn to appreciate that each day we are given, is a gift to be enjoyed!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
~Maria Robertson

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It was a wet and rainy run...






What a mess! My good intentions of exercising this evening turned into a wild run through rain, wind, thunder, and lightning! When I started out no one was around, and I should have figured there was a reason, especially when the rain started to pour and I found myself fearing for a lightning strike! (If you ever wondered, people in Colorado do not carry umbrellas and someone later told me that lightning is the reason!) Here are a few photos taken on my journey; I still loved the cows and prairie dogs that kept me company!

No comments: